- Hurco TM8i Turning Centre with multifeed bar feeder for medium to larger batch work up to a diameter of 51mm (2" ) in a collet chuck and parts catcher, this machine can be programmed at the control and also files can be loaded from our Mastercam CadCam system.
- XYZ Proturn SLX555 is ideal for 1 off's and smaller batch work with a maximum swing overbed of 560mm and a length of 2 metres and with it's easy to use ProTrak controls for manual and CNC use.
- XYZ Proturn 1630 is a smaller version of the SLX555 with the same functions with a swing overbed of 200mm and a length of 750 mm.
- Excel Mustang 400 CNC Precision Centre Lathe with an easy to use Fagor control with a capacity up to 200mm diameter to a length of 600mm.
- XYZ CT52 Turning Centre, small footprint ideal for one offs and small batch work.
- Cincinnati Dart 500 Vertical Milling Centre with a capacity of X500mm, Y500mm, Z510mm and a 20 station auto tool changer, ideal for the smaller size batch work and is programmed and loaded from our Mastercam CadCam System.
- XYZ 1010 Vertical Milling Centre with a capacity of X1000mm, Y500mm, Z510mm and 20 station auto tool changer, this is a more robust machine for larger size batch work and also has a programmable 4th Axis and is also linked to our Mastercam CadCam system.
- Various vertical and horizontal mills mainly used for second operations to complete the parts.
Fort Precision Engineering is a sub-contract engineering company based on the Isle of Wight, just off the south coast of England, close to Portsmouth and Southampton.